Food food food!!! It's all about food! Waffles and ice-cream for lunch cheered me up yesterday, and today's meal in Dragon-I was awesome possum!! Siu long pao are now officially mine and xin wei's drug =D
The way to eat it is to suck it, taste the sweet sweet savoury juice, let it linger in your mouth, and then swallow it :D but why is it sooooooo funny when we say suck it? Hmmm...unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of it =(
Oreo's McFlurry after movie!!! Lovely :D
Prince of Persia!!! Hot hot hot!! I love Jake's eyes, such a pretty blueeeeeee =)
Skip below if you're not training to be a future pharmacist or have no interest in interpreting my subtle communications skills. Haha. *sarcastic laugh*
Communications workshop yesterday was pretty fun as well. Sad to say, I have terrible skills. Completely lost my mind when it was my turn to play the pharmacist and forgot which WWHAMM questions I had to ask the simulated patient =( I think I shall go through it again here.
1. Who is the medication for?
2. What are the symptoms?
3. How long did the symptoms last?
4. What action (what have you done) to relieve the symptoms?
5. Do you have any existing medical problems? (Diabetes, asthma...)
6. Are you taking any medication now? (herbal supplements, medication for other disorders)
See, I can remember pretty well now!! But when having to ask it in a roomful of other students plus lecturer plus patient, I forget :( and since I had to return the scenario paper on which I wrote down points the lecturer gave, I think I shall go through it again here.
Ask if patient is suffering from any allergies (medication-related as well as non-medication related such as food allergy or other allergens like dust)
Ask if patient has past history of taking recommended medication, and if there was any allergic reaction
Always remain calm and find ways to help patient (phoning GP, checking prescriptions
Ahh, I cannot remember anymore. Sigh. But I really do admire the boss lady I worked for during my short stint in the community pharmacy. She has such excellent people skills. I don't. I always assume how people might feel about me, so I don't really express myself well. For example:
1. I really want to chat/talk/sms to some people, but I'm afraid they think I'm annoying, so I don't.
2. When I do chat online to some people, and it so happen that ONE time they didn't reply me, I shall not ever find them again unless they find me first. (because if they can't be bothered to reply me, it means they're really not interested in talking to me, and I can take a hint right?)
3. After I find this one person to chat with online and it seems like I'm always the one who initiates the conversation for at least 5 times, I won't find them first anymore because (obviously, they can't be bothered to entertain me, so why should I continue keeping in touch with them?)
4. I don't know why I'm so so so afraid of my crushes knowing I like them. Hence, I always ruin it by telling them I like someone else (reason why I'm so single right now I suppose). Thus, if any GUYS are reading this (as if), if I ever told you I like someone else, I'm kidding, and I'm actually hinting to you that I like you. HAH.
5. If someone hints to me I'm annoying, or be mad at me (like if their mood isn't very good), well I will be quite afraid to approach them first anymore (I know I'm already like that to one of my uni friends, which is bad bad bad.)
Sigh. I'm over-sensitive. I think I need some Bach Flower Remedies. Holly, to be exact. I'm not gonna say what's it for, if you're really curious, google it =)

No comments:
Post a Comment