That aside, let's see what randomness I came up with today. Y'know, when I describe myself as being cracked up by dirty jokes, it does NOT in any way mean I'm horny. I do not molest or touch my friends, or undress them with my eyes (honest much?) or watch porn or randomly get turned on by dirty jokes. I just find them funny. Okay, I have a weird sense of humour =)
Anyway, people have always asked me, why don't I save my files in a thumbdrive? Whenever someone requests to see my assignment or anything, the first thing I do is go to my e-mail and download said file. Reason is, well, I used to save my files in my thumbdrive before it went missing a few months ago. Then, it miraculously got returned to me by some good Samaritan. Problem is, I don't dare to stick the thumbdrive in my laptop because I didn't know where it has been before -.- Call me superstitious. Suddenly I realised, this whole thumbdrive thingy, is just like an analogue of sex.
I think I'm going mental. Help me someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment