Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a quick update

Last two weeks have been pretty eventful, I must say. Highlight of the week before last was Iron Man 2!!! With xin wei, hui leng and hui lynn. Movie was quite okay, but I much prefer the first one, Tony Stark seemed more cool there :D I notice we always have new life lessons to learn whenever we watch a Robert Downey Jr. movie though,
for eg: Iron Man 2 day: after the movie, we nearly couldn't find xin wei's car because we forgot which floor she parked due to our common habit of arriving to the cinema at the last minute =D  luckily leng remembered the parking-lot number. Lesson learnt: always remember parking-lot number plus parking floor, as well as entrance we used to enter.
Sherlock Holmes: this was really the best cinema experience I ever had. Our tickets were printed with the wrong date hence our seats were given to other people. And all this happened when we were already in the cinema itself. LMAO. I spent half the time worrying that I was gonna get kicked out of the cinema -.-Lesson learnt? Always check details of cinema ticket =)

Last Saturday was brilliant too. Went to Empire, Subang Jaya to look-see. Saw some JB friends there again but they didn't see me. Seriously, I go 1u, I see the same bunch of people, I go all the way to Subang, I see them again -.- but they never saw me!! Oh well, such is life. Italinnies (however its spelt) in Empire was awesome, much better than 1U. Let me show you a mouth-watering picture to prove it:

Clam chowder and a dish called Quatro something..but it was soooooooooo nice, fried onions and calamari, with fried balls that has either cheese or potato salad filling inside, with cheese spread or whatever it is and tomato sauce.

And I made suppositories last week! Bullet-shaped hard medicament which you're suppose to stick up your ass. Okay, rectum, as a more polite word.
Had another Extemporaneous Dispensing Practical Class Test today, made a mixture and cream. Shall take pictures of my lovely products next time if I remember. I just hope my calculations are correct as all these dosage medications involves a patient's life and death.

For now, life is fine. No disputes with friends or family. Convo mag articles done. Ethics essay nearly done, just need to print. Smoking assignment thingy pending. Mei Chen coming back which = more outings :D i hope. And, a new obsession, Damon Salvatore!! I used to go "Edward Edward, don't leave me" in my lucid dreams, now it's Damon Damon. I feel so unfaithful O.o but oh well, the older I grow, the older my crushes have to be too. <3

p.s: to one of my uni friend who's hospitalized for God knows whatever reasons, please please get well soon okay. even if you are annoying to me sometimes, we'll miss your sense of humor (albeit sometimes sarcastic, which i dislike -.-) your helpfulness and your general presence =) 

 DAMON!!!!!! ISN'T HE JUST ABSOLUTELY DIVINE? 3 long months of summer to go till Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl returns to CW channel. How shall I survive? =( Eclipse has lost its appeal to me already because of you Damon...





No comments:

Post a Comment