Unexpected was your presence,
We have not talked for ages,
But somehow I yearned to approach you,
Confessed about feelings I never knew existed,
I never thought you’d care,
But you told me you loved me too,
Together, on the beach, we watched the sunset,
I wished we could lie there like that forever,
But I lost you when the waves came in,
The salt of the seawater stings,
A sudden jerk and I woke,
It was but just a dream…
We have not talked for ages,
But somehow I yearned to approach you,
Confessed about feelings I never knew existed,
I never thought you’d care,
But you told me you loved me too,
Together, on the beach, we watched the sunset,
I wished we could lie there like that forever,
But I lost you when the waves came in,
The salt of the seawater stings,
A sudden jerk and I woke,
It was but just a dream…

No comments:
Post a Comment