Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy busy week

Photoshoot for the convo mag these 2 days!! Sigh, sadly, I'm not a photogenic person..


































 

checkered-shirts are the in-fashion!! the first-picture is a bit.."ahem" in li ying's words:

Li Ying says (11:00 PM):
the material of the cloth make everything appear



not that u fat



just that cloth bully ppl

I don't know why I just keep laughing!! Some of my friends like that picture for the convo mag but dear LY say I might not like it, and I thought its cuz I look fat..
Conclusion? Don't wear tight-fitting shirts under the sunlight, they make one looks naked -.-

Extemporaneous Dispensing mock test the past Wed, was super stressed even though they carry no marks. Worried about calculating wrongly, and being the slowest. I know this should not be a factor during exams, but its just embarrassing being the last one in the lab, and bear in mind, in real-life, one cannot be slow, because the patient might just die whilst waiting for their medicine to be made.
In case you don't know what does extemporaneous dispensing means, it means packing medicine according to the prescription personally, rather than pre-manufactured items. But truthfully, I have not noticed any extemporaneous dispensing in the pharmacy I was attached to/work part-time the past week.

A glimpse of where I worked for two weeks:



































 

so many products okay!!! I so wanted to try the honey lozenges, but cost RM13, and that is like, 2.5 hours of me standing in the pharmacy on my poor tired legs because I'm paid RM5 one hour, berat hati laaa...
sadly, I CANNOT juggle work and studies la, not now anyway, because when I'm at work, my mind will be on the assignments and papers I havn't do..feel bad for my new friend I met at the pharmacy though, this cute IMU Bpharm senior, I promised I'd accompany him for this one month but I seriously cannot afford to =/ come back home dead tired only..
and being a sales-assistant is..well, its ok, I don't mind talking to customers and all, but what I dislike is trying to find that one product out of all the many products there. The boss would be like it's that one there, in front of you, orange-colour one..
I'm glancing at the many orange-coloured products on the shelves in front of me, feeling flustered, cuz she wants it immediately, and in the end, I cannot spot it..GERAM..why can't you just say the (no.) of shelf from the top or bottom? wth..
Last Saturday was fun though, I like handing out balloons to kids (promotion event)..hahaha :) Xin Wei spotted me! =D

Highlight of the week? None actually, unless you count my obsession with Vampire Diaries..and seeing someone a few times? Didn't really talk though, so its nothing..all the best for their exams still :D know that i will always wish you the best..

p.s: when i say cute, i don't mean drop-dead gorgeous cute, just y'know, a nice description =) and i don't know what's up with this layout..i cannot position the words properly..oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment