Sunday, May 2, 2010

True or not?

"hot, nice guys are gay. hot, straight guys are jerks. hot, nice and straight guys are taken."

Hmm, accurate, if you add a "most" in front of each sentence of the quote. I wonder who came up with it because I came across it many years ago in an email, and now there's even a Facebook page about it. Like, most hot, nice guys are gay because gay guys do care about their appearance and fashion, and they're nice to girls because they understand them better, hence the existence of fag hags. Most hot, straight guys are jerks because they're so hot, many girls fall for them, and so they have to be mean in order to be nice. Either they two-time the girl, or they have to reject them, thus labelled as "jerks". Hot, nice and straight guys are taken because the smart girls know how to catch them early. I'm not one, mind you.

Talking about guys, there's nobody in my life right now. How apt. How boring. My life revolves around studies, work (hopefully, if i can juggle it), dramas, novels and movies with friends. Where's the adventure? Where's the adrenaline rush of being in love? Where's the happiness, bliss, pain and hurt that comes with all the jerks I've ever fallen for?

Huh, I should appreciate each calm before the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment